Written by Johnathan Bodily
- Formula DRIFT Returns to Las Vegas Motor Speedway for Round ...
- Behind the scenes: Shooting the NOS Chris Forsberg commercia...
- Formula DRIFT Round 6: Point of Impact Results...
- Formula DRIFT 2010 Round 2: Road to the Championship Results...
- Formula DRIFT and DIRECTV Team Up to Produce the World’s F...
Formula Drift, and (UTI) Universal Technical Institute held a Tech and Preview day March 27th, 2010. We bring you highlights from the event and a big thank you to our friends at the ID Agency specifically John Pangilinan who provided us with Photographic coverage of the event as well.
Competition Vehicle Inspection
Debut of Samuel Hubinette Racing Dodge Challenger
Debut of Michael Essa BMW 335i powered by M5 (V10) motor
Introduction to Team Nitto including
o Alex Pfeiffer in the Tanaka Racing C5 Corvette,
o Joon Maeng in the Full Tilt Poker / Nitto Tires / Bergenholtz Racing Mazda RX-8
o Matt Powers in the Nitto Tires Nissan S14
o Michael Essa in the BMW 335i
o BMI Racing 4 Rotor Mazda RX-8
First look at updated paint, graphics, and customizations to returning vehicles
o Taka Aono – Nexen AE86
o Daijiro Yoshihara America’s Tire / Falken Tire Nissan S13
o Ross Petty Falken Tire Nissan S15
Driver Autograph sessions for the fans
Check out the photo's from the event in our Photo Gallery
Photo credit: John Pangilinan / The ID Agency
|< Prev||Next >|